Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Socialization

Some people are worried about homeschoolers getting enough socialization. We have no problem with this! This week:

Sunday: Sunday school
Monday: gymnastics
Tuesday: gym, art and story-time co-op
Wednesday: 4-H and church
Thursday: storytime at the library
Friday: Travel to Yankton, SD to see Nana, Papa, Uncle Kenny, Aunt Staci and Asher for Halloween

...and somehow we always manage to get in our "school" subjects too. We also boast a supportive extended family who believe and support our decision to education our children at home.

Homeschool co-op p.e. class which all three older k kids enjoy.

k-man making his "art" bagel bird feeder

k-sis and k-girl making their bird seed bagel feeders
One of my favorite things about homeschooling is seeing all of the multi-age activities my kids can be involved in. I love to watch my older kids take k-sis's hand and help her through an activity...warms my mommy heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment