Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Freezer Cooking Saves the Day

This is my Freezer with over 40 meals in it!!!

I love freezer cooking. I like to cook, but I always have trouble coming up with what I should make each evening. Freezer cooking allows me to cook once a month and reap the benefits for the rest of the days that month.
When my brother and his family visited this past month I simply pulled out meals for lunch and dinner the night before and added side dishes the day of. My favorite part of this cooking method is that I didn't have to spend hours planning, cooking and cleaning up cooking pots in the kitchen while I had company.
My new favorite recipe book is Freezer Pleasers by Taste of Home.

3 comments:

  1. Love this idea and I may have to try this. Thanks Carrie and I am definitely going to find myself that Taste of Home magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You are a rock star in the kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need you closer to make freezer meals for Guy and Bernie :) I haven't been cooking much - too busy!!

    ReplyDelete