Thursday, October 28, 2010

Husband and Hunting

I just wanted to say....I LOVE my husband!

Today he took off work (so he could duck hunt in the morning) so he help me out with the kids today. Today was our family's day to do recess and lunch duty for the School of Choice. It also happened to be picture day! Nothing like sending your hubby to school to make sure your kids' hair looks good for their pictures. :) The kids had a great time showing dad the ropes of doing school and they even got to play outside in the snow for recess. I can't believe that I sent snow clothes to school, but that's the way they do it in MN.

Shawn and his 4 mallards from his morning hunt. We won't starve this winter with all the duck meat we will be eating!
When he got home from work he took all the kids (and the neighbor's kids) on sled rides through the backyard while I dropped K-girl off at dance class and went to the library.
I also think he's wonderful because he took all four kids with him to Walmart tonight so I could have a few minutes to soak in the tub (shoveling all that snow yesterday used muscles I obviously haven't used since last winter). He's a brave man!
I'm just glad that I have such a great husband who takes care of me. I also want to try to be a better person because of him....maybe I should go clean something or start the laundry.

1 comment:

  1. I believe you are both blessed! and look at those beautiful K-Kids on the right to prove it! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete