Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How They Grow - K-baby

There's nothing better than a baby for Christmas! Luckily, I've been blessed with two, beautiful Christmas babies. I can hardly believe that my little k-baby is almost two years old. Every one of my children loves helping out with the littlest "k" of the bunch. She is a little bundle of energy and is following in K-sis' footsteps of being a girly-girl.

2008 K-girl and K-baby - 3 days old


2009 - 1 year


2010 - "almost" 2
Time flies when you're having fun!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe she is almost 2! She looks so cute in that last picture and I love the dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she is one of our little "drama queens" ~ and I wouldn't change a thing! Love her brown eyes and curly hair! She'll make her way in the world - no problem!!

    ReplyDelete