Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snow, snow and more snow!!!

I know a few of you have been thinking about moving up North to be closer to us so I thought I might share some pictures of our yard with you. We are REALLY thankful of our neighbors the Andersons who took care of our house (and driveway) for us while we were sunbathing in warm Kansas on vacation. ;)

We got over 2 1/2 feet of snow while we were gone for 2 weeks. I can't believe that we still have 3-4 months of snow accumulation to add on top of this pile.


The back door out our garage after Shawn shoveled enough for Abby to go out.

K-man helping dad shovel the drifting snow from the back of the house.



Abby wishing she could go play outside. There are supposed to be 2 steps out our back patio door.


Shawn clearing the back patio door with our wonderful snowblower (thanks mom and dad!!! We have gotten our $$$$ worth out of this gift!)



The big kids in the front yard. Notice how tall the snow is compared to the mailbox.




the mailbox...so glad the neighbor kept this cleared too!





K-girl on top of Mt. Papon. You know you have lots of snow when it's fun to sled down it.



K-man making steps in the snow so they can get from the driveway up to the front yard snow.



K-baby looking out at K-man in the front yard.
Now I'm sure everyone will be wanting to move here!

2 comments:

  1. I love you all, but I definitely am not moving any further north!! So much snow to move..... what a lot of work!! What did you get your neighbor for all their work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never care to see that much snow in real life EVER! I'm not a huge fan of snow or sleet (which is what it's doing right now).

    I shoveled our driveway after our last snow (which was only about 4-5 in) and it took me a good 30-45min. The whole time I was wondering how tiny little Kolsen shovels your driveway after several feet of snow....must be all that practice!

    ReplyDelete