Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pictures of my K-kids

My hubby bought me a new camera and I'm glad that I've had lots of chances to use it. Some of my kids love to pose for pictures and others I'm lucky if I can catch a good one of them looking. I'm posting 3 pictures of each of the kids from vacation.


We had a fabulous time on our short trip to KS and I'll have to do more posts later on all the activities that we got to do, but here are some of my favorite pictures.





K-sis (my picture poser)













K-baby

(She doesn't usually look at me if I have my camera.)













I love this one!



K-man


(He's usually doing "work" or hanging out with daddy so it's hard to get him to stop for a picture)



















K-sis


(She loves her long hair, but it's usually in her face making it difficult to find good pictures of her.)


















I took tons of pictures on vacation so I'm glad that I got a few that I LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Doesn't hurt that the kids are super good looking! We're glad we got to see you while you were back!

    ReplyDelete