Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sometimes things don't go our way.



This is my beautiful cowgirl and Nana's horse Blackie. She is drawn to everything and anything horse. This picture was taken at Shawn's Parent's house this fall the day after she took a few couple of tough falls. Check out my Mother-in-law's blog to read more about K-girl's rough day.

We were blessed that nothing bad happened that day! Believe me, we know how a simple trip to story time at the library or even a trip to the science museum can turn in to a trip to the emergency room.

1 comment:

  1. That is a fabulous picture of Karolyn! It'd be great framed in her room. Thank God she's okay after her falls.

    I guess I'm done say how lucky we've been never to have a broken bone or stiches after Konnor's chin a couple weeks ago. He's definitely going to be our guy we have to watch after!

    ReplyDelete