Monday, December 5, 2011

My little ray of sunshine is 5 today!

 My beautiful, joyous third child is turning 5 today. I'm having a hard time believing that!

She always has a smile on her face and skip in her step. She loves being a little and a big sister. We love her to pieces and can't imagine our lives without her. She is constantly talking about kindergarten. (next year already, I know!) She is my fashionista and always has on something sparkly, pink or dressy. And she LOVES Jesus!

I know that a picture says a 1,000 words, but I can never narrow it down to just a few. These are some of my favorite pictures from this year.
















We are spending her special day doing "K-sis school", baking cupcakes, opening presents and having a bowling party!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday K-sis! I had her in Sunday school the other day. She is such a joyous and sweet little girl!! They grow up way to fast! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylee is the sweetest! Hope she has a great birthday! I can't believe she's 5 already either!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss her so much! Can't wait to see her in less than 2 weeks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope she had a great birthday! Your kids are so beautiful...inside and out!

    ReplyDelete