Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Snow Fun Continues

We haven't been buried in snow this winter like we were last winter, when it snowed in October and never went away. The temperatures have been reasonable so the kids have enjoyed getting outside.

This past storm was predicted to drop at least a foot of snow on our area last night, which didn't happen. We did get 6 inches or so and more is supposed to come later today. I don't mind when it snows when I know Spring is around the corner (or only a few months away).



 The 3 oldest K kids with the neighbor kids building a fort.


 I think K-man and the neighbor girl are getting snow hunks to add to their fort.


When we get snow like this I know Shawn and I are both thankful that we have a snow blower!

1 comment:

  1. That is THE reason when we finally make our way up north, it will be in the summer. Brrr. I'm not a fan of snow!

    ReplyDelete