Tuesday, March 20, 2012

They are always watching us

Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.
Proverbs 22:6


As we are living out our lives in front of our children, I am constantly trying to remember that they are always watching. What you value, they will value. What you cherish, they will cherish. What you spend your time doing, they will do.








I'm glad that we have the opportunity to spend time learning and growing together as a family. Thank you to my husband for demostrating to our children what it means to work hard, enjoy fellowship with others, and cherish the creation that God has created for us.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so awesome at involving the children in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this reminder that our little ones are always watching. I agree..you guys do such an awesome job of involving your kids.

    ReplyDelete