Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm not lost

Don't worry, I'm not lost or done with blogging. The 4 k-kids and I made a surprise trip to KS for my dad's retirement party this weekend. We've been BUSY squeezing in lots of fun while we are here! My parent's Internet isn't working right so I can't post any pictures on blogger and I have a hard time blogging without pictures, but I have lots of pictures to share once I get home.

I'll be driving home tomorrow so if you want to pray for me, I would greatly appreciate it. We will be trying to leave around 3 a.m. and it takes about 11 hours to drive, so you can pretty much pray anytime during the day and it will help us out! ;) We are excited to get home and see Shawn, but going home never seems as much fun as leaving to go on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment