Friday, May 18, 2012

Skirts from Pinterest

Let me say, "I LOVE Pinterest!"
Thanks Theresa.


I love that you can look online and find all these wonderful ideas and pictures. I've been wanting to make some skirts from the girls, but I didn't want them to be too "matchy." Pinterest to the rescue! In minutes I founds lots of different free, online tutorials and I had to narrow down my choices. I love how each skirt turned out and if you would like to make these too, just check out my clothing board on Pinterest.

 This skirt turned out cute, but the directions weren't very clear on the tutorial. I ended adding an extra strip on top to make it longer.

 This skirt had a good tutorial, but the example was for a 2/3T skirt so I had to make some size adjustments.

This last skirt was the easiest to make and had the best written tutorial!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the skirts... They are all so different but yet girly! I'm sure they love them.... Pinterest is great... just have to limit my time on that site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the skirts! I'm not sure I'll ever try to sew clothing, but you do make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete