Saturday, May 26, 2012

Softball and Horses

It's summer again so we are enjoying our Monday evenings down at the softball fields watching Shawn play on one of our churches teams.



 The girls always enjoy playing in the dirt and getting totally filthy!


The little girls and I also had a chance to attend a special event at Red Horse Ranch this week and ride a horse. My wonderful neighbor Cheryl watched the older two kids for me because they were too old for this class. I think the girls had a good time, but it wasn't the same as being at Nana's house with their own horse and donkey.

 The girls colored horse pictures while we waited for everyone to arrive.


 More time playing in the sand/dirt while waiting for our turn to ride the horse.


 K-baby getting her turn!

 K-sis takes her turn around the arena.


They also had the chance to brush and pet another horse while they waited.

We had fun, but it's hard to beat time spent at Nana's House!

I also had my neighbor Cheryl and her mom over for a few hours of card making and I didn't remember to take a single picture. I guess we were too busy having fun. Last week Cheryl's mom Pauline gave us lessons on how to make yummy homemade bread, so this was my week to share something. Cheryl is just getting in to card making and I had to show her all of my fun toys! We had a great time crafting together and I'm hoping we will do it again soon.


1 comment:

  1. Katie will be so jealous when I show her these pictures!

    ReplyDelete