Friday, July 20, 2012

A Day at Home

I love it when we get to stay home!

 K-girl working on a project she received as a gift for her birthday. It turned out so cute!

 We painted rainbow nails. You can just choose one color.


 The did a little Wii Dance.

 Sprinkler time in the front yard. We've been a little dry up here, so I had the rainbow sprinkler running in the front yard and the kids instantly were attracted to it. I'm so thankful that my neighbors have such great kids who get along with ours.




I know this one was blurry, but I still loved it! My kids wake up every day wanting to know if the neighbors are home to play.

Shawn also managed to squeeze in a little batting practice with the kids, but I didn't get any pictures of that because I was mowing while they were playing. K-girl only hit me twice with balls she hit. :) I guess I need to mow a little faster.



1 comment:

  1. Days at home are the best! Some of my favorite days are spent having fun at home! I love how you guys always make the most of it!

    ReplyDelete