Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Donuts

Thanks to Aunt Theresa we are now the proud owners of a donut pan! I wanted to try it out right away, but I had to wait until I got all my cucumbers, green beans, blueberries and kale frozen and canned. Today was the first day I didn't have any food emergencies so we made donuts for breakfast. I found the perfect strawberry donut to try recipe on Pinterest and they turned out perfect!    Mine weren't as pink looking as the ones on the blog I read, but they tasted wonderful. They didn't even need the glaze. I was going to take a picture of the kids eating them, but they were gone so fast I didn't have a chance.


K-baby showing off the donuts. Her face is dirty from licking the bowl because she couldn't wait.


 I think I'm going to have to start a donut recipe board on Pinterest. Thanks Theresa!

1 comment:

  1. YEA! I'd been wanting to get you one for awhile. So glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete