Monday, September 17, 2012

Organized Sports?

Our kids don't always need organized sports to stay active and have fun because they can be pretty creative if left to their own devices. This fall the older two kids were hoping to do fall soccer, but we chose to travel to KS during the first two weeks of soccer to spend time with our families instead. I know they'll miss soccer this fall, but there's always next year and I know we can always find enough kids in our neighborhood to play a game. My kids wouldn't trade visiting with their grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins for anything in the world.

video
 Don't you love what they can come up with from supplies they found in the garage?

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I think I'd like to go through that obstacle course!

    ReplyDelete