Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm Blessed


I'm blessed today that I am able to spend the day with my beautiful children. I'll be holding them close and giving them lots of hugs today as we do school. I am so thankful to God for each and every day that he has given me. This hit home for our family this week as our church family is dealing with the loss of a beautiful, sixth grade girl who was in a terrible car accident and went home to be with Jesus earlier this morning. We will be continually praying for this single mom and siblings as they deal with this tragedy.

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the Lord,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord
and to see him in his temple.

Thank you Gretchen for posting your Blessings each week.

4 comments:

  1. I've been praying for a recovery, but God wants her in heaven. I will pray for the family and their adjustments to living without her for the time being until they rejoin her in the future.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful portion of Scripture to share. Thank you, Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always try to think of how wonderful it must be for those who pass to meet Jesus, but it's still so hard for those of us here missing them. Thank you for sharing that verse. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for the Mother and the family, what a tragedy....but our God must have a blessed plan for her in heaven.

    ReplyDelete