Wednesday, November 14, 2012

1st Snow and Other Fun!

The kids were REALLY excited on Monday when they woke up and found the ground covered with snow. After breakfast they all suited up and headed outside to clear the driveway. I'm not sure we need a snow thrower when we have four, eager helpers.



After scooping the driveway, I did manage to drag them inside for hot chocolate and school. The big kids went back outside and scooped all the snow in the yard into one pile, which managed to last a little longer when the weather warmed back up. I think it will all be gone by this weekend since we are experiencing some warm weather. They also enjoyed throwing snowballs at all the windows while Kassidy and I watched.


You'll also be seeing a new face on our blog. Some friends from our church and bible study needed some help with their little boy, Lincoln when their day care closed. We were originally there back-up day care and   have really enjoyed getting to have him spend his days with us. I love watching all of my girls mother him and Kolsen is excited to have another boy in the house. My kids aren't quite sure why he has to go home at night and doesn't get to come over on weekends.

Lincoln loves Abby too and she's pretty good about taking a lot of love!

 Isn't he the cutest thing? He's really sweet too!


 Everyone watching Kolsen complete one of his writing videos. Andrew Peudewa really makes writing fun and funny!

Kassidy has been pretty attached to her horse lately. It's a wearable, horse costume from Halloween and she has it on ALL. THE. TIME. Yes, even for naps. I'm thinking Nana is going to have another cowgirls on her hands.


1 comment:

  1. The only reason I tolerate snow at all is becasuse the kids love it. :-) To me, it's just a cold slushy mess. I do enjoy the workout from shoveling the driveway though!

    The new little man at your house sure is a cutie! I bet Kolsen does enjoy having another guy around!

    Loving your little cow-cutie with her horse!

    ReplyDelete