Sunday, December 16, 2012

Home Alone?

It's been a while since I've just had one kid at home, but on Wednesday, with the two oldest kids in Kansas with grandparents, Kaylee at 4-H and Lincoln at home with him mom, Kassidy and I enjoyed a few minutes alone playing games. She won at Candyland, Chutes and Ladders and Zingo!
 
She's fast on the draw with Zingo. You've gotta be watching her or you'll lose your chance to have your pieces.
 
Yes, that would be my person on the second row and Kassidy about to win. I'm not sure how little kids can always win games of chance, but they do! I'm glad that I took the time to lay on the floor and spend some quality time enjoying my youngest. We're hoping to play some more board games this week.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got some one on one time with your baby! I really enjoy the rare occasion when I get special time with Konny.

    ReplyDelete