Monday, December 10, 2012

Why homeschool?


180 days in the average school year
7 hours in the average school day (6.7 according to the US government in 2004)
l3 years of school

Homeschooling = 16,380 more hours I get to enjoy spending time with and instructing my kids.

That is A LOT of hours! I'm so thankful that we live in a country where we have the freedom to make our own educational choices and that I also have a husband who believes in how much of an impact this decision will make in our children's lives.


I am not saying that homeschooling is the only way to educate your children, I'm simply pointing out one of the many benefits.

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of hours! I'm glad you have the opportunity to be spending those with the kids and a husband who is supportive of you.

    ReplyDelete