Thursday, February 14, 2013

Digital Scrapbooking

I'm very thankful to my friend Sara for sharing her knowledge of digital scrapbooking with me. Adobe Photoshop is a complex program that can do some amazing things. I only know how to do a few basic things and would love to learn more! My pages are pretty simple, but they contain lots of pictures and are fairly fast to make. The best part about digital scrapbooking is that you can find tons of paper and other scrapbooking items online for free. I especially love all the free stuff from Shabby Princess. I'm hoping that this is the year I rescue all our digital photos from the computer.
 







4 comments:

  1. Oh, Carrie! I'm going to have to learn from you--I just am not getting the ins and outs of doing the digital scrapbooking. I don't need anything fancy, I just want the pictures "safe" in a book and not on a computer or camera card! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel. I gave up on the pretty looking pages and just made some basic templates. We'll have to get together and I can share my templates that I created with you. I was getting frustrated with all the details and only using 2 pictures on a page so I decided to go simple and use lots of pictures with just a little bit of fun added in.

      Delete
  2. Wow! I am impressed..... Wish I could have Access to Jostens because it was so easy! Made perfect sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! I'm not sure I have the patience or creativity to upload all my pics and design such great pages! How are you storing them all in the end? Will we be able to view them?

    ReplyDelete