Monday, February 4, 2013

Winter


I love winter, I really do.

I know I love to complain about the temperature and when it's -20 before you add the windchill, I have a good reason to complain.

I love endless days of never having to leave my house. We get lots of school done in the winter time.

I love when we can watch the snow come down from the comfort of our warm house.

I love when it warms up to 10 and the kids think it's warm out and want to play outside for hours.

I love sledding and snow forts.

I love soup and fresh, homemade bread.

I love cuddling on the couch with a good book, while my children listen.

2 comments:

  1. Brrrrrrrr...... Looks very, very COLD! but that's part of MN life! Have fun in the snow, and have fun.... We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr! I supposed you are at least a little acclimated by now. I sure wish we'd get some snow around here!

    ReplyDelete