Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Birthday Celebrations

I can't believe that another year has passed by and my oldest two children are yet another year older.
 
 
Karolyn turned 8 on March 10th.
 She LOVES her new boots!


 Karolyn and I made her special birthday cake over at a friend's house this year. She was pretty excited that she got to choose how everything looked. I think we may have to add cake making to our list of hobbies.


Kolsen turned 10 on March 6th. Double digits already!


Kolsen wanted a simple chocolate cake this year. I'm happy to go simple!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Karolyn and Kolsen! That birthday cake looks great! You girls did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had great birthdays and the gifts look awesome! Happy, Happy, Happy! :)

    ReplyDelete