Friday, April 26, 2013

Creativity


My kids usually have to most fun without toys. This week as I was sweeping and mopping my kitchen floor (don't faint, I do clean occasionally) the little girls and LT decided to use the kitchen table as their kitten cage. I of course had to be the cat catcher and chase them with my broom, catch them and put them back in their cage. They had so much fun.

I wish I had a picture of their antics today. They used Dr. Pepper cans filled with water from our backyard to do bowling in the driveway. They would knock the cans over with a soccer ball, race to set them up again, fill them with water using their sand toys and start all over again. They had fun for hours and had all the neighbor kids involved.

1 comment:

  1. It's so fun watching and listening to what they come up with! Katie was getting ready to go "wash teeth" the other day. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete