Saturday, July 27, 2013

Biology Camp

Last week Kolsen had to opportunity to go to Biology Camp at the Prairie Wetland Learning Center. It was three days long and he loved every minute! He came home each day full of stories of all the things they learned about during their explorations. After the parent program on the last day he took us on a short hike and he wanted to tell us the names of all the plants we saw. I'm always amazed at what kids are able to learn so quickly.
 
 



 The nature poster of Kolsen's group "the Whistling Wings"

 Setting out the fish traps.





3 comments:

  1. So much to learn about our environment! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys would have loved this! I wish I would have known...if they do another similar to it, message me and we'll see if I can swing it. Please? :)

    ReplyDelete