Thursday, August 8, 2013

15 Years Already!

It's hard to imagine that 15 years have already flown by since two young kids got married in Hutchinson, KS while still attending college! We've lived in four different states, both graduated from college with master's degrees. held a variety of jobs, fixed up three houses and had four beautiful children. I cherish every day that I get to spend with my wonderful family and I can't wait to see what happens in the next 15 years! I'm so thankful for my wonderful spouse who has supported, loved, protected, cherished and taken care of me through think and thin. I love you honey!
 



2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to two beautiful individuals - both inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a great example of how it's done!

    ReplyDelete