Sunday, September 15, 2013

Poor Kassidy

Kassidy came down with a horrible virus this past week. Her temperature stayed up around 102 degrees for 4 days and Tylenol and Ibuprofen barely seemed to help. She pretty much slept for 4 days straight on our couch and only drank Pedialyte. I knew she wasn't feeling well when she didn't want to eat anything and she slept through the other three kids doing school on the coffee table two feet away from her. On Wednesday she bounced back and only needed one nap. Amazingly she was the only one from our family to get sick! I'm knocking on wood right now.
 
Now I just have to catch up on all the housework that didn't happen while I was taking care of a sick kid.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness nobody else caught it! Poor girl! It's always so scary when those fevers hold on for so long. I'm glad it wasn't anything serious!

    ReplyDelete