Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Multi-tasking

I think all moms know how to multi-task. There always seems to be more for us to get done than there are hours in the day.

My new favorite way to multi-task is listening to Andy Stanley from North Point Church while I'm riding my bike. I'm listening to his newest sermon series, "Just Ask It." The only problem is when I want to write down something he says and I can't because I'm busy pedaling. I did manage to write down the main question for this series and thought I would share it with you!

In light of your past experiences, current circumstances and future hopes and dreams what is the WISE thing to do?

I love his down to earth wisdom and practical advice. He's a great exercise partner! If you ever have a few free minutes to fold laundry, wash dishes or go some where by yourself I would highly recommend listing to one of his sermons.

1 comment:

  1. Might be something to listen to while I run! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete