Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Winter Fun

It's been a pretty cold winter this year. We've got quite a bit of snow on the ground, but it isn't much fun to go out and play when it is -60 out. This past week we've had some days above zero and even in the teens. The kids don't go out for very long, but they love creating snow forts. Kolsen keeps telling me it's way warmer in his tunnel fort and when I went out with them today and definitely noticed a difference.
 



 I couldn't believe how much snow they dug out to make this huge fort. I could climb inside with no problem and I'm pretty sure all our neighborhood kids could fit in there!



 Snow art for Nana!

 Kassidy likes to walk on the top of her fort's walls.
I think daddy may have helped build this one.

 
 
Kaylee was somewhere out there, but  I didn't manage to snap a picture of her before I headed back in.

2 comments:

  1. Even though I'm not really a huge fan of the snow, I love their snow fort. It's so cool! I was telling several of my patients about it after seeing the pictures on facebook.

    ReplyDelete