Thursday, May 8, 2014

Watery Days

I know our families in Kansas are dry and hoping for rainy weather and believe me when I say I wish we could share. 

 The yard across the street from our house. Of course my kids are all excited about the Wetland and all the ducks they've seen swimming in it.



The weather is finally warming up and Shawn got the boat out for a fishing day. He and a friend took the two oldest kids on Saturday and they had endless amounts of fish they caught, so we went back to the same location on Sunday with all the kids. The fish weren't biting quite as much as the day before, but we still caught LOTS of fish. It's going to be a great summer!






Shawn got to toss a hook in every once in a while when he wasn't busy taking fish off the hook for the kids or fixing the lures because we had so many fish biting, but I didn't get a picture of him. Next time, which I'm sure will be sooner than I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment