Monday, May 11, 2015

Picking up Kaylee

Shawn and I are so spoiled with two sets of parents who love our kids and are able and willing to spend time with their grand kids. I'm pretty sure she was spoiled rotten!

This past weekend we drove down to Norfolk, NE, about six hours south of where we live, to pick up Kaylee from my parents, who drove six hours north to meet us half way. She had a fabulous two and a half weeks visiting with both sets of grandparents and all her cousins too, but we were sure glad to have her back! We met my parent and spend the weekend swimming at the hotel pool and playing at the local park. 


 Kolsen had Nana, Papa and Dad playing ball with him at the park. The girls played too, but they also enjoyed the playground.

 My girly, girls!

 How many Papon kids does it take to hug a tree? Three, plus two of Nana's hands.



 Oh Claires! My mom and I took a quick trip to the mall and found the girls clip-on earrings 3/$1. I think they were a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment