Friday, August 7, 2015

Baseball Summer

We had a lot of baseball this summer. 

Kolsen had practice every Monday and games on Tuesday and Thursday. 

Kassidy had games every Monday and Wednesday all summer long. 

I feel like we lived at the ball park this summer. I'm so glad my kids enjoy playing sports and I love watching their games, but I'm always secretly relieved when the activities end and we get a few weeks off.

 Here are some pictures highlighting Kolsen and Kassidy playing baseball. Both kids' teams ended up winning their big Friday games! Kassidy chose to go to KS with Nana and Papa and missed her last week of baseball, but according to all the pictures I've seen on Facebook, I think she's having more fun in KS. Kolsen's team won 8-3 with Kolsen pitching the final three innings and only giving up one run.















No comments:

Post a Comment