Sunday, August 23, 2015

First Day of School 2015

I love my kiddos and I love that we can spend so much time together. We are excited to be starting a new year in our homeschool adventure together. New this year, a junior high student and a band player.

 After dropping Kolsen off at cross country practice we did some school work in the classroom, then headed to the park to enjoy our Subway lunch.

 History is always fun for moms and kids when you are at the park.




 We finished up our day tagging monarch butterflies. We didn't catch as many as we did last year, but still had fun. I'm hoping to make it back out one more time next week, but we'll have to see how our week goes.



 The annual 1st day of school picture. I can't believe how quickly they grow! 

Kassidy is in 1st grade.

 Kaylee is in 3rd grade.


 Karolyn is in 5th grade.

Kolsen is in 7th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment