Monday, August 31, 2015

First Week of School


 We are once again doing another year of My Father's World history. I love this program and my kids enjoy all the books and activities. This cake was the first project that we've repeated from when Kolsen did second grade Adventures while Karolyn was in kindergarten. It is so much fun to see my second two enjoy the same activities that my older two did. We are starting our year with the explorers and then focusing more on American history.


The girls have enjoyed using their new desks! 
I love these light weight, folding tables that also adjust in height.

We started school last Thursday, which gave us seven days to complete our first full week of school. I'm glad I decided to start a couple of days early. With all of our extra activities, cross country, dentist (with 12 teeth pulled from 3 kids!), tagging butterflies, planting prairie plants and I don't even remember what other things we squeezed in. We did manage to get most of our school stuff done and even enjoyed watching Kolsen complete a science experiment this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment