Wednesday, September 23, 2015

She Loves to Sew

Somehow all my sewing days end up with me setting aside my projects and working on something my girls want to sew. I LOVE IT! I'm so glad my girls love crafting with me and I know some day I'll have lots of time to complete those unfinished projects with no interruptions.

Karolyn and Nana Yvette had made this pattern a few years ago and Kaylee loves Karolyn's folder so we finally borrowed the pattern from Nana and got one made for her. After finally switching out my dull rotary blade for a sharp one, this girl did all the cutting! I read the pattern and helped with some of the pinning, but this girl did this project all on her own. She loves sewing and I'm always amazed at how talented she is a sewing such straight lines.


She's been walking around with it ever since she finished it!

No comments:

Post a Comment